Ginger & turmeric, a millenary tradition…
In India, ginger has been used for more than 5000 years in Ayurvedic medicine. Associated with turmeric these roots turn into a miraculous solution for health.
Traditional medicines from China, Japan, Thailand and Indonesia also use ginger and turmeric to treat many ailments.
Ancestral uses of ginger and turmeric persist nowadays in Africa and Latin America.
The drink and its virtues
• Invigorating the body
• Stimulates the immune system
• Stimulates the cardiovascular system
• Help for headaches and menstrual pain
• Relieves nausea
• Purifies and protects the body
• Improves digestion and protects many digestive organs such as the liver, stomach, pancreas, kidneys and intestines
• Has anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic, antioxidant properties
• Useful for treating wounds and improving immunity
• Rich in vitamin C
• Boosts the immune system
• Excellent antiseptic, antibiotic and antiviral, perfect in the treatment of colds and sore throats
• Evacuates the toxins present in the liver
• Promotes the acid-base balance of the body
• Rich in antioxidants